The definitive global event for mobile games, social games & virtual goods and social gambling
Taking place on the 22nd and 23rd of January 2014 in London, MGF brings together over 400 of leading figures; including 29 of the top 50 developers in the world, and fresh young talent of the mobile games industry to deliver a genuinely global perspective on the key issues facing the sector today and in the future. Attendees can expect two days packed with keynote talks, interactive debates, lively panel discussions, networking, and a VIP party where the great and good of mobile games can let their hair down.
Comprised of three essential conference tracks – Mobile Games, Social Games & Virtual Goods and Social Gambling – MGF is the definitive forum which seeks to set the strategy for the global mobile entertainment industry. The international & award winning line-up of speakers and influencers already confirmed for MGF includes the likes of: Rovio, EA, King, Wooga, Kakao and Gamevil.
Why you should attend the MGF 2014:
• Meet and network with over 400 key representatives from the global mobile games industry
• Listen and learn from more than 120 speakers
• Hear from 29 of the top 50 develop studios in the world
• Two days of focused content and debate from the industry’s pioneers and trendsetters
• More CEO’s, indies and developers than previously ever before
• Coverage of key industry topics including: Marketing & Monetisation, Platform & Distribution, Technology, Mobile Vision, End User Experience & Analytics, and Creativity
• VC speed dating: giving indies, start-ups and entrepreneurs a vital opportunity to meet the people funding the games companies of tomorrow
For further information please visit www.globalmgf.com or email email@example.com